Look Here For The Latest Madass Army and Community News.

2010 Madass 125 Northwest Side of Chicago

Looking to buy or sell a MadAss or parts? Post your ads here if you're either an owner or a vendor.

Moderators: Greg, MilwaukeeMadass, MadMaster

Forum rules
Please be sure to check out the rules to this forum here

2010 Madass 125 Northwest Side of Chicago

Postby ChiMike » 09 Jul 2016 21:35

I'm selling my silver 2010 Sachs Madass 125. I've owned this bike since new and have made some minor modifications such as GP style exhaust, superbike upright handlebars, led front turn signals, pod filter with carb re-jet to match the exhaust and intake mods. I'm asking $1,500 which is a fair price. I've attached my craigslist ad if anyone is interested.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/5675466937.html

ChiMike

Liked Posts: 0 time
Posts Liked: 0 time

Re: 2010 Madass 125 Northwest Side of Chicago

Postby pmtech » 09 Aug 2016 03:23

Hi. I saw your madass for sale on craigslist a while ago. I like it, but the price was too high. I just found your listing on eBay and recognised it. I googled the description and found this post. I want to make you an offer if it doesn't get sold on eBay. I am willing to pay $1100. That's more than you would get if it sold for the starting bid price, when you take into account the $150 eBay and PayPal will take. I'm on the north side, so I can come and pick it up whenever you are ready. I tried sending you a PM, but I didn't see the option on here. I'll subscribe to this thread, so just post back here if you are interested. Thanks!

pmtech

Liked Posts: 0 time
Posts Liked: 0 time

Return to Marketplace