Look Here For The Latest Madass Army and Community News.

AMG Nitro 50 engine upgrade in Canada

Up North were the MadAss goes by the name of Nitro

Moderators: Greg, MilwaukeeMadass, MadMaster

AMG Nitro 50 engine upgrade in Canada

Postby Dedass Irvine » 12 Jan 2016 15:02

Hey people,happy new year. I purchased an AMG Nitro 50 (stock engine) and wanted to upgrade the engine to 72 or even 88cc. It's a 2008. Does that engine have parts available through Honda dealers? (Cylinder and head ) Are the engine's different in a Honda? Has anyone purchased engine upgrade kits through a Honda dealer? Anyone know of a Canadian supplier that actually answers the phone or has a website where I can do some shopping? Thanks to all who respond.

Dedass Irvine
Recruit

Liked Posts: 0 time
Posts Liked: 0 time

Re: AMG Nitro 50 engine upgrade in Canada

Postby tree » 17 Jan 2016 12:59

Hey, D.I.
I don't have any experience with the 50s, but if you search the site for big bore kit or bbk, you should find some info on the technical side.
As far as Canadian parts dealers, do a search on Kijiji in motorcycle parts for honda 50. There are 2 or 3 different individuals in Ontario with websites you can find on there. I have never done business with any of them, so buyer beware.
Ebay is probably going to have big bore kits listed, but you will have to do your homework to find the right one.
I assume that Honda parts may not fit, and even if they do, will be way more expensive.
Let us know what you decide to do.

tree

Posts Liked: 2 times

Re: AMG Nitro 50 engine upgrade in Canada

Postby Dedass Irvine » 17 Jan 2016 17:54

As I remember, newer Honda CRF engine kits are compatible.. Let me know if I'm wrong anyone. Soo any bigbore kit for CRF should work.

Dedass Irvine
Recruit

Posts Liked: 0 time

Return to Canada