Look Here For The Latest Madass Army and Community News.

Active Members' Check-In!

Show the love. Topics and discussions about the MadAss 50cc and 125cc

Moderators: Greg, MilwaukeeMadass, MadMaster

Active Members' Check-In!

Postby MASpdDmn » 21 Aug 2017 09:32

If you're an active member, or would like to become one, check in here! Tell a little about yourself (remember that you may be introducing yourself to a new member), where you live, how you use your MadAss, mods you've done, etc!

MASpdDmn
Recruit

Liked Posts: 2 times
Posts Liked: 1 time

Re: Active Members' Check-In!

Postby MASpdDmn » 21 Aug 2017 09:37

I'll start..... My name is Anthony and I live just outside of Ann Arbor, MI. I bought my MadAss 125 from Larry Pegram's AMA Superbike team (they were sponsored by Sachs) with 25 miles on it. I've had it since then, which was probably around 2012.

I have primarily used my MadAss as a pit bike to get around when I'm at the race track (racing cars), where it is always a big hit. I will occasionally ride it around the neighborhood or somewhere local, but I haven't ridden it since I moved to MI about a year and a half ago. I can't believe it's been that long!! I'm racing professionally now and don't take my MadAss to the track since the team transports a couple Vespas and a golf cart along with the car to the track. So, I'm looking to make new use of it and have fun, riding it around town.

I'm currently in the process of getting it running again and making a couple mods. I'm just deleting the EGR system and fuel vapor canister, while moving to an open-element K&N-style filter. Once this is done, I hope to ride it into the town I live in and maybe into downtown Ann Arbor from time to time. I just saw a scooter clan drive through when I was eating brunch yesterday and it looked like a lot of fun! Several Honda Groms were in the mix (which seems to be the go-to for a current MadAss style bike!)

Future mods I'm considering: Larger carb, modded exhaust, and tune.

Cheers,

MASpdDmn
Recruit

Liked Posts: 2 times
Posts Liked: 1 time

Re: Active Members' Check-In!

Postby myles2go » 12 Dec 2017 09:23

I look into this forum occasionally to see if anything is new. I bought the Madass from MotoScoot back in spring 2011 and I've been riding it since for my commute to work during the summer. Other than a rack system the bike is stock and just keeps going. It leaks a little oil, but I've never had a problems with it. A lot of great information on this site!
... and miles to go before I sleep
myles2go

Liked Posts: 0 time
Posts Liked: 3 times

Return to Sachs MadAss 50/125