Look Here For The Latest Madass Army and Community News.

best food related bike stop in your town

Topics and discussions related to other types of motorcycles and/or scooters and other things.

Moderators: Greg, MilwaukeeMadass, MadMaster

best food related bike stop in your town

Postby gfmoto » 22 Nov 2011 19:20

very small town of duvall, wa. three good bike rider food stops. duvall tavern, duvall grill, twin dragons sports bar. all have plenty of bike safe parking and unique foods with plenty of good beer choices. life just keeps getting better...what is in your town? :obscene-drinkingcheers:
gfmoto
Fanatic

Liked Posts: 60 times
Posts Liked: 10 times

Re: best food related bike stop in your town

Postby dave » 27 Nov 2011 08:28

we have alot of small hotdog joints on our country back roads,,,always good for a poutine,,,,,see youtube vids by lance ,,poutine rides,,hes had 3 i belive,a amg nitro was in one or 2,,wasnt me but i do plan on doing there next ride,,,,http://www.youtube.com/user/LanceCampeau#p/u/49/QSo99kiYZKE
2008 amg nitro with ftp 125cc
dave
Contributor

Liked Posts: 2 times
Posts Liked: 8 times

Postby gfmoto » 27 Nov 2011 17:55

poutine and riding a madass...then i would need a nap. food of the canadian gods...beer helps. i will watch the videos.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 27 Nov 2011 18:11

nice...that video from lance was worth watching...i have two mobylette mopeds and it was nice to see them and variations of...how can anyone eat a burger and poutine and still ride ??? answer: apparently any canadian motorized two wheel rider! :auto-dirtbike:
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 27 Nov 2011 18:16

it is also nice to see how green you are...if you run out of petrol...you can probably use methane for the rest of the trip. :mrgreen: save the planet when you ride by ensuring you fuel up yourself properly, as well.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby dave » 30 Nov 2011 10:14

WATCH ALL HIS MOPED VIDS,,YOU WILL SEE A AMG IN THE POUTIN RIDE 2,,
dave
Contributor

Postby dave » 30 Nov 2011 10:16

dave
Contributor

Postby dave » 30 Nov 2011 10:17

dave wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/LanceCampeau#p/u/49/QSo99kiYZKE

I LOVE HOW SOMEONE PEDALS PAST THEM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avwfC-UM ... relmfu(AMG NITRO)
dave
Contributor

Postby gfmoto » 03 Dec 2011 21:02

even better is how he did not care about being passed by an unmotorized biped...just let that hero ride away on his routine task of getting from point to point. no joy...no memories...no sore knee caps. and nobody watching his video!
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 11 Dec 2011 20:44

just when i thought i was going to have to make a trip north...www.seattlemet.com... i read their mag and page 51 was all about the poutine wars!!! damn you canadians with your good looking women, fairly good beer, pretty good music, and food that is just wrongly irresistible. it is almost like you think you are australians...pathetic :o only problem is most of the boutine places are within walking distance...what ever, i will ride anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 02 Jan 2012 19:17

tried it. food of the moto gods...as long as there is really cold beer involved. be ready to out gas from both ends of the gastric tube. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 12 Jan 2012 21:37

i moved on from the poutine after another cooks battle has hit our area...all different mac and cheese variations. Some variations are: bacon, jalapeno, poblano pepper, blue cheese, seafood (one lobster and shrimp.............had to pause while i recovered from that memory), tabasco and garlic. come visit seattle while the food wars are being waged...goes all fresh and healthy after winter.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 23 Jan 2012 19:54

@ therain...or anyone in the northwest. spring is rapidly approaching and i use a good food trip as incentive to ride outside my comfort zone. someone give me something withing 250 miles of seattle that has a food that will rock my ability to ride home. :!: i want to see something that makes me scream " get in by belly !" that's right...i am not like fat bastard...do not eat babies...but i like a good bit of cheese. some one throw me a bone.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby dave » 24 Jan 2012 10:27

if i was in the usa,i would be heading to hardeys or carl jr,,had it one time,loved it,,you guyes have so many good fast food spots,chipolte burritos,,had them in vegas,,my mouth is drolling now,,in montreal we got our first taco bell 3 years ago and its crap,i used to like it
dave
Contributor

Postby gfmoto » 24 Jan 2012 12:42

dave...you gave me a great idea for a ride now...better than chipotle burritos. there are mobile taco trucks parked all around the greater seattle area. i am going to have a different taco at each one :!: they are all about 8 to 10 miles apart. just long enough to get over the last one.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby dave » 25 Jan 2012 12:37

gfmoto wrote:dave...you gave me a great idea for a ride now...better than chipotle burritos. there are mobile taco trucks parked all around the greater seattle area. i am going to have a different taco at each one :!: they are all about 8 to 10 miles apart. just long enough to get over the last one.

aww man,,,i wish i could come, food vendors on the side of the roads are illigal in montreal(there was talk of changeing that) im sure side stand tacos are good,

Rating:7.69%

dave
Contributor

Postby gfmoto » 04 Feb 2012 19:18

it has been really sunny and warm in this freaky seattle winter...after a blast of record snow, summer started. the taco truck thing only lasted to two trucks. i broke from my plan...after two overindulgences at the one in monroe and then down to kenmore...i needed a nap! and an excuse to have a few beers. the tortillas are about 5 inches across...a ladle of succulent meat of choice...some chopped cilantro...queso fresco chunks...and any sauce you want. you get two tortillas per taco...they are high in fresh corn flavor, soft and warm. the meat juice squirts to the back of your throat and sends a mist of the flavor up your nasal passage. i will do this again...i wonder if my wife would find it off putting if i ate one during sex. 8-)

gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby ShebMadass » 10 Feb 2012 17:02

It's got to be Gilley's!
Gilley Cheeseburger on a Sheboygan Hard roll!
This is where the nightly rides end up!
Oh and then there is the custard!
Sheb
"Live for nothing, or die for something."

Madass:
2006 Black and Red 88cc auto -“V”
2006 Olive Drab 88cc auto - “Thor”
2006 Desert Tan 88cc 4 speed -“Sidewinder”
2006 " Red and Sunburst gold" 88cc 4 speed "MARK IX Ironman"
ShebMadass
MadMaster

Liked Posts: 1 time
Posts Liked: 75 times

Postby gfmoto » 05 Mar 2012 20:46

throw me a bone here...i love to ride and i love to eat good food. if i here a good enough review of your best bites i will go there...rent a bike...and and sample them. i have heard my canadian brothers and cried over the best american versions of fries, cheese curd, gravy, and bacon. of course, there was beer. i filled my self to satisfied slumber with taco truck bites. what have you got! :?:
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby Whoobie » 12 Mar 2012 01:35

Anderson, Indiana...Gene's rootbeer stand! Excelent chilly dogs!
cant miss it, got a huge sign of a sweaty dauschund with a sombrero on it's head out front lols

Whoobie

Liked Posts: 1 time
Posts Liked: 1 time

Postby MilwaukeeMadass » 23 Mar 2012 11:25

Wish I could throw in a suggestion or two but seeing as I'm a vegetarian with both a gluten and dairy sensitivity AND I'm smack-dab in the middle of the mid-west and it's deep-fried, meat-centric cuisine culture, there's very little I can offer to the conversation here.

I'm a breakfast kind of guy and any place that can put on a decent spread for breakfast is more than OK with me. Both the Machine Shed in Pewaukee, WI along I-94 (West of Milwaukee) and Apple Holler in Sturtevant, WI along I-94/41 (South of Milwuakee) put on the best weekend breakfast/brunches.
Raymond - Forum/Website Admin
2010 125 Madass "Hugo Stiglitz" | Graphite | Stage I Kit w/ Asspipe
Bring Back The 50

MilwaukeeMadass
Site Admin

Liked Posts: 125 times
Posts Liked: 116 times

Postby gfmoto » 23 Mar 2012 20:48

milwaukee, really like the changing avatars...this one is even better than the last...that is an art piece i would like to have in my den. back to food, with the food issues you bare...what is a good breakfast to you? or what do you order at the places you recommend? :popcorn: btw, i commonly eat breakfast for dinner so i am on board with this one.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby gfmoto » 07 Aug 2012 17:41

don't you people eat? little input since our canadian members introduced me to the best and deadliest food in the world...poutine. do not watch the video above or it may cause your early death. i have leukemia and have a bit of urgency to find the best bites before i ride my madass off into the sun. good sachs time...beer...food...sex. that is my road map to the brilliant blinding flash to the next level. :auto-dirtbike: :obscene-drinkingcheers: btw...thx to those who sent suggestions.
gfmoto
Fanatic

Postby Assuk » 08 Aug 2012 02:11

whenever you come to the uk buddy you can borrow my other madass and I will take you to the world famous ace cafe. Its a proper bikers /auto cafe and 90% of local bike rallys start from there. The portions may not be as big as yours but its some damn tasty food!

Assuk
Vendor

Liked Posts: 14 times
Posts Liked: 22 times

Postby gfmoto » 12 Aug 2012 16:06

Assuk wrote:whenever you come to the uk buddy you can borrow my other madass and I will take you to the world famous ace cafe. Its a proper bikers /auto cafe and 90% of local bike rallys start from there. The portions may not be as big as yours but its some damn tasty food!

that is going into my bucket list! thx. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
gfmoto
Fanatic

Next

Return to Off Topic